We are looking for highly passionate, highly skilled Golang developers with high attention to detail that are responsible for their codebase and the approvals they give to each PR they review.
We admire Uncle Ben a lot and we live by his famous quote: “With great power comes great responsibility”. Each developer will have both, great power and great responsibility.
The project is in an early phase, so there’s almost no maintenance, only research and development.
- Passion for programming
- High attention to detail
- Responsibility & ownership of one’s actions
- 7+ years of experience in Backend Development
- 3+ years of experience in Golang Backend Development
- At least 90% of your career was focused on Backend Development
- Ability & desire to learn and master new technologies and programming languages
- Mindset of sharing your knowledge with others
- Proven experience with Cloud Infrastructures and any Microservices architectures
- Nerds, introverts and people with not so good social skills, but that play well with others
- Can be both a leader and a follower
- Unix experience
- Fair amount of experience with at least one of Java, Clojure, Scala, Groovy, Kotlin, Rust, C#(.NET), C/C++, Golang
$5,000 – $8,000 salary, depending on the skill level
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- $4,000 annual personal budget for employee benefits (private health insurance, fitness subscription, training courses etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Personality test. This takes around 20 minutes.
- Technical test. The Golang assignment takes around 4 hours to be completed. You have 24 hours to complete it from the moment when you receive the test. We will decide together when it’s the best moment to send it to you.
- Technical discussion